Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yummy Yummy!!!!


So, cupcakes have been all the rage for the past couple of years here in Los Angeles...and it seems like everyday more and more cupcake shops are opening.

I want to give a shout out to one that has been around awhile, and whom I still believe is one of the best...if not the best in this city.

Yummy Cupcakes.

They have locations both in Burbank and Santa Monica!!!! So if your an Eastsider or a Westsider you are in luck. They have about 15 regular flavors that are on hand on a daily basis...but what I love most about Yummy, is that they have about 4 flavors they swtich everyday. So, you can go in and get Peach Cobbler, Honey Vanilla, PB+J, Snickerdoodle...and a ton of other flavors. My personal favorite is the Arnold Palmer cupcake...its super.

On their website they have a calendar of the daily cupcakes. So, you know what days not to miss.

Alright all, go splurge on a cupcake... cheat on your diet just one day!!!! Its worth it.

Yummy yummy yummy I've got cupcake in my tummy!

2 comments:

  1. Have you been to that new one in NoHo on Lankershim? I pass by it sometimes, but 4 bucks for a cupcake seems a little steep to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $4 is a splurge...but really...its sooooo worth it... just think of it as a replacement for that days Starbucks...not to mention then you are supporting small businesses!!!

    ReplyDelete