Friday, April 10, 2009

Unique, Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!


I love to shop. I can't help it, it's in my blood. I was raised at Nordstroms.
So, when I came across this cool event, I was super excited. It combines my passion for shopping with my belief in local.
Unique is a 2 day shopping event, that gives 230 designers, artists and merchants a place to sell their product, and get their name out to the buying public.

Here are just a few of the types of goods that will be on sale:

Clothing
Accessories
Plush Toys
Books
Jewelry
Photography
Artwork
Gourmet Edibles
Housewares

There will also be a lounge to relax in with a DJ, and adult beverages.
For all you Greenies like me, they are giving away free bio-degradable totes to every shopper! I mean Come on!!!!!

Unique will be happening May 2nd and 3rd, and admission is only $5. Yes, it will be hosted downtown at the California Market Center Penthouse... amazing space...parking in Downtown LA...not so amazing....But WAIT!!!! Parking is adjacent to the California Market Center...and will be discounted with validation from Unique

50% of ticket sales is going to a local charity!!!!
This IS the event that keeps on giving.

1 comment:

  1. Also sounds cool. Where do you find all this cool stuff?

    ReplyDelete