Thursday, April 2, 2009

First Post!!!!

So...I may not know everything thats going on, but I know a lot.  Plus, I hate to sound so over confident... but I know a lot of people... people who know things, people who know people...people who go out, who create things, people who do things, who participate in life.  

That right there people is what my blog is about!!!!!

 Participating in life.  I am going to start locally... People who participate in life in Los Angeles.  I want to include things I love, like finding the perfect recipe, and traveling as well... but first things first... start with what I know... and I know Los Angeles, and I know how to find fun and interesting things to do. 

 I am always looking for things to do.  Whether it be day trips, a screening of a movie I loved as a child, a music festival, farmers markets, theater, or any of the other millions of ways to entertain oneself.  

I hope this blog encourages people to stray a little off of the beaten path.  Yes, shopping and seeing the latest blockbuster are fun, but you never know what adventures lay ahead of you when  you try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment