Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lots to talk about...





Hey guys

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I know I am... and will post pictures as I get them back.

Over the fabulous Easter Weekend I did tons of fun things. One of them was going to San Diego, for what seemed like a minute. I swear it was like stuck in traffic on the 5 South...mexican food... stuck in traffic on the 5 North.

The hubby and I did manage to squeeze in lunch at El Pinata in Old Town. The picture of what is a giant taco is the hubby's lunch, he ordered the Supreme Pinata, I ordered the same thing, but ate half of mine before I remembered to take a picture. Needless to say... lunch was yummy.

It was nice, it was the hubby and I, and my mom and grandma. The hubby didn't run screaming... thanks hubby!

If you have not been to Old Town San Diego you should go. It is such a good time. There are tons of cool shops, and great mexican food.

Right now they are remodeling, but the remodel is expected to be done soon. When it is I am positive it will be returned to its glory, with women making handmade tortillas, mariachi bands... and a ton of other good things.

I would love to be there for Cinco De Mayo...their website says they are having a "margarita garden," I'm not sure what that is... but I can imagine, and I like the image.

Anyways,
if you are in San Diego, or want an overnight trip...consider Old Town!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment