Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Amazing Improv!!!!


I know....I know...live theater in Los Angeles can be terrible. I have spent many evenings regretting that $20 ticket I bought. But there are exceptions. One of them being, Now Playing at the Improvatorium.

This is about an hour and a half of improv, the group splite the time up between two acts. One is a Film noir improv and the other is Roman Epic. The actors are great together they have amazing chemistry, and they work well off of eachother.


I have been to see them perform a few times. You will not be dissapointed, I promise!!!!

The theater is small, and host; Patrick Bristow makes sure the audiences voice is heard!!!!

Go, support theater... there are tons of starving actors out there... and this group shouldnt be!!!

Tickets are $7, show are every other Thursday at 8:30pm Check out the website to find dates, this week is the last scheduled Improv, but there should be more to come!

The show takes place at:

Theatre Asylum
6320 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment