Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Project Runway!!!




I know I usually write about things to do outside the house... but there are some things I loooooovvvvvveee inside as well, and I want to share that with you.

So, this post is about the return of Tim, Nina, Michael and Heidi!!!!!!!
Project Runway returns on August 20th, at 10pm on a new Network!!!!!!
It will now be on Lifetime.

The 6th Season has been held up due to a lawsuit between the Producers (The Weinsteins) and Bravo, or rather NBC.
Well, the time has come for the show to "Carry On."

I can't even tell you how many phrases I say on a regular basis from that show. Tim Gunn genius of one liners.

Also, this season is gonna rock cause its the first to be shot in Los Angeles. Lets show those East Coasters we have awesome fashion schools as well!!!!!

I hope that one of the challenges is to go shopping on Hollywood Blvd. and make an outfit out of tacky souvenirs. I mean can you imagine all the keychains, smiley face mugs, salt n pepper shakers that look like a megaphone and a directors chair and maps to the stars homes being sewn together?????? Awesome!!!!!

Anyways, I suggest my readers throw P.R. parties and watch with other peeps who adore the show.

Oh, and on a side note.... I one time had to coordinate getting H. Weinstein a helicopter to land in Pasadena... and I did... I was on the phone with the location manager, the police department and the event supervisor of the Rose Bowl. I rock!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about the return of Project Runway but kind of nervous about the switch to Lifetime....

    ReplyDelete