Saturday, April 4, 2009

Horse Racing!!!!


The Season is coming to an end.  But, there is still plenty of time to get a little bit of Horse Racing in.  The Santa Anita  Race Track continues its horse race season thru the end of April. 

Tickets start at a whopping $5.... for lounge seats, but for $7.50... you get a box seat...and in my opinion a better view.  

If you look at the schedule on their website they have a lot of activities going on.  If you have kids, and need something to do on Easter they have a great day planned. 

I did discover that fridays are free!  FREE all seats, get their early if you want free box seats.  Along with the free tickets, they sell beer, hotdogs and popcorn for $1.  Even half of the population of Los Angeles, the unemployed could afford that.  I mean for $3 you have a complete meal... some peoples pyramids may be a little different then mine, but whatev's. I think hotdogs cover the entire food pyramid by themselves. 

This has all the makings of a good time.  I plan on going in the coming weeks and will post some pics.  I really plan on having a Pretty Woman moment. 

http://www.santaanita.com
(again bare with me... one day people I will figure this whole blog thing out... and post a link that actually links.)



P.S.- I really want the picture above to happen at a race I am at...is that too much to ask? Am I a horrible person?

1 comment:

  1. When you make a new post there should be a little toolbar above the box....one of the pictures is a world with a chainlink on it, just click on that and it will let you insert a link.
    I've never been to a horse race before but free seats and a meal for $3 sounds like an awesome day to me.

    ReplyDelete