Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ladies its time to release the girls, Gentleman its time to get your sword sharpened.

The Ren Faire is back!

For those of you who aren't as cool as me, and didn't go to the Ren Faire almost every summer growing up. I am talking about the Renaissance Pleasure Faire. The Ren Faire comes to Irwindale every spring, and guess what? It's Spring.

So, the Faire opens Today, and is open every Saturday and Sunday thru May 17.
Tickets are $21 for adults, and $13.50 for kids.
If your a crazy Ren Faire Maniac you can buy a season ticket for $120...(I've already got mine, so what)

Its good times, really.
Women showing lots of cleavage, men in tights, large turkey legs, steins of beer, jousting, jugglers and even a queen.

As a kid one of the things I remember the most about the Ren Faire was the ladies holding apples, or beer mugs in their cleavage. This takes talent, I mean I've tried... and I'm not that gifted.

Heres a couple videos that I think are worth a minute of your time:

">

Yah...maybe not the most enticing video, I feel a little stupider, here's another:

">

thats for the ladies. I knew you'd like it!

anways, check out the Ren Faire
heres a link to their website

http://www.recfair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment