Friday, December 24, 2010

Favorite Things- Downtown...and a girls gotta eat...and drink

Okay...so I dont venture Downtown all that often...but I was down there last weekend for last minute shopping and my friends and I were hungry...so we ambled on over.... I ambled they walked... see I was rebreaking in some boots I havent worn in a lonnnnnng time, and my heels were hurting....so I ambled...it wasnt a pretty site....

anyways... we went to our go to place...

Petes Cafe and Bar.



They have great drinks... pretty cheap bottles of wine and great food... I am not kidding when I say they have great Mac and Cheese.

It was nice cause they were all decorated with Christmas decorations and it really put us in the holiday spirit.... it was very nice... they place has a great old time feel to it with dark woods and small tiled floor...but it has a very classy contemporary feel about it as well.

I can tell you that the food is great, the service is great and the prices are greatly reasonable.... does that work?  greatly reasonable?  I was trying to make it flow... I know Im a nerd....
But the prices are very reasonable....


So.. if you find yourself downtown and you are getting hungry... head on over to Main and 4th...and pop into Petes!!!!



Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ah! i'm just reading this. yeah, their mac and cheese is killer.
    i just played one of those silly question games like, "what would you eat/drink for your last meal?" my answer was, "a mai tai, some vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies, and mac and cheese from Pete's"
    (yeah, i know it's a weird combination, but it's the thought that counts)

    ReplyDelete