Saturday, December 18, 2010

Favorite Things- I need to blow my diet

Okay...so for the past few weeks we have shopped...we have worked... we have wrapped... we have gone to holiday parties...and for most of us... we have traveled....
I need a break... I need to eat a lot of calories...and I want it to be GOOD!!!!!

Umami Burger...

I cannot even tell you how much I love this place... totally relaxed atmosphere... gourmet burgers, beers, and decent prices!!!!

Give it a try... go blow your diet... relax for a few minutes... eat some gourmet fries and amazing onion rings... Soooooo worth it.

One of the best things are the homemade dipping sauces... so tasty!!!!!
Also... they have bottled sodas...their creme soda... is Tops.

Looks at this picture.
Now try to ignore my suggestion.
Yep.. you are starting to cave in aren't you.
I knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment