Monday, December 20, 2010

Favorite Thins- Tender Greens

Okay... so we blew our diet at Umami... but I dont feel like cooking and could really go for something healthy to make me feel less guilty.

Helloooooo..... Tender Greens.... a salad place... well thats what I call it. They have other foods...like sandwhiches, soups, meat entrees...but man they make a great salad....

LA is very lucky cause there is a Hollywood location as well as a Culver City location...so you can be practically anywhere in LA and be within half an hour of Tender Greens.

So... you feel guilty cause you have been baking and eating all those cookies and fudge...and candies...oh wait thats me....yes I am a grazer...and really obsessed with those peppermint Hershey Kisses that are out... they taste soooo yummy and look really festive on my cookies.

Anyways... feeling guilty about all the holidays foods and beverages you have been eating and drinking lately? and still you are not motivated to cook something healthy at home?
Quick.. get in your car... get to Tender Greens...let them take care of you. You will not regret it.

I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment