Thursday, December 16, 2010

Favorite Things- everyday kinda splurge



Okay.... so not really every day... but on a somewhat regular basis... I get pedis.  I am not a huge fan of Manis... but I get them occasionally.  But I love getting pedis.

I love how my toes feel "cuter" when I am done.  How my feet are soft and the dry skin is gone.   I have my regular place... which is awesome by the way... I will have to give them a write up later...but I have a place I have been wanting to go for awhile... I just couldnt get myself to go because I like my regular place...and this other place is more costly.

But... I went a couple of weeks ago with my pal Lori....and it was nice.  I want to go back asap.

Mani Kir Royale.  A basic mani pedi is in the mid $40 range...see a bit pricey.  But.... they give you champagne... yep... you are already being pampered... you get gossip magazines to read... and you get some bubbly.... my days done.

I left with a rocking set of fingers and toes... as did Lori... she had some blinging toes, she went with gold and it was like hello New Years!!!!!

So... if you are looking to pamper yourself... and dont want to spend too much... give them a call and get your toes in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment