Thursday, December 23, 2010

Favorite Things- my cupcake obsession is ridiculous

Its very hard for me to make this decision... but I am confident I have made the right one...

Crumbs is my favorite cupcake place in Los Angeles....OMG...thats the first time I have admitted that...
I am sorry Yummy Cupcakes... I am sorry Frosted... those are my other two favorites...

but seriously... Crumbs.. is the best!!!!!!

They have such awesome flavor combinations, they melt in your mouth... its such yummy goodness....


So... looking for a gift?  Cupcakes!!!!!!
Want something sweet?  Say a treat for yourself?  Cupcakes!!!!!
Gonna start the new year off healthy so you have decided to stuff yourself full of carbs before January?  Cupcakes!!!!!

I am more serious then I have ever been when I say Crumbs is AWESOME!
And yes I may have gone slightly overboard with the photos... I just wanted to make your mouth water...
hopefully these pics have done that!!!

Just one more!!!!


Okay... now I need a cupcake...

No comments:

Post a Comment