Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Favorite Things- Coffee at the pig

Okay... Los Angeles has hundreds if not thousands of coffee shops... and that is not including Starbucks and Coffee Bean... both of which I am a patron at.... but I do love being able to support the little guy....

I have a bunch of coffee shops I like to give my business too...depending on what area of the city I am in.

Today... lets talk about one in particular...
The Bourgeois Pig.  (it took me a long time to figure out the spelling on that one... I felt so accomplished I bought a coffee.)

They dont have a website...so check out this link to Chowhound that has hours and address and such...
Now... they make a mean cuppa joe...and of course they have all the teas and fancy coffees you could want...
what I love is that if you get tea, you get a pot with all the fixins... love it!!!!



Also... this place is magic... in the back they have a pool table... but in the back there is also  a doorway...that leads to a forest... I am serious... a dark room with couches and antique foresty looking furniture...
my favorite spot in this room... is a little cove to sit in... its a tight squeeze but its got room for two...and its like a tiny little playhouse.... its hard to explain.. you have to go...and check this place out....
its magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment