Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Favorite Things- Big Splurge

Spa Luce....






I really shouldnt have to say anymore...this is hands down my favorite place to be.... my favortire massage I have ever gotten...also the hubbys.... we have a hard time going anywhere else for a massage.


Spa Luce...its in Hollywood at the Renaissance Hotel and it is luxurious.  The hubby and I go here for couples massage and spend hundreds of dollars...and want to do it again the next day.

They treat you right at Spa Luce... they have great locker rooms...yes locker rooms... I am going off on locker rooms... but they give you robes and slippers, and amazing showers and fruit, and drinks.

Then the waiting/relaxing area...is amazing, faux white furs with beds and fruit and drinks, and magazines, and a fire.  A mazing!!!!!!

Then the massages are wonderful.  So relaxing, and peaceful and the rooms you are in are very nice and white, and clean.

You have to splurge and go one day, it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment