Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ashleighs favorite splurges

So... The holidays are hectic, busy and about friends and family.  So... why not try to sneak in some "me" time.
This weeks posts are going to be about some of my favorite splurges... things I try not to indulge in to often... cause really... they are splurges...some more so then others.

To get the week started....

Eyebrows... I love love love to have my brows done.  I am not afraid to get in there myself and do them... not at all... I maintain on a regular basis; but sometimes a girl wants someone else to get in there do a bit of plucking...some waxing...some coloring.

So.. my favorite place to got....

Zoey Van Jones- Brow Studio





Its in Pasadena...and they are the Best!!!!
It is so much fun to go in, they treat you like a princess, they chat with you and the place is set up very nice. You walk in and you feel pampered... you walk out and you look great.

Plus you are in Pasadena and there are a ton of shops and restaurants around so go and make an afternoon of it.

Plus, eyebrow waxing is universal... MEN do not be afraid... your partner will love you all the more for it.  Waxing and tweezing is not THAT bad.
I mean if you think grooming the eyebrows is not for you... this place will change your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment