Friday, December 17, 2010

Favorite Things- shopping for others

Okay... so we have probably finished most of our holiday shopping... but for those few friends and family members who are hard to buy for... who we keep twiddling our thumbs over... how about popping into...

Mindful Nest.  They have locations in Burbank, and Santa Monica.  They are an awesome boutique that sells goods made by individual artists.   They have everything from jewelry (rocking jewelry by the way) to kitchen sink stoppers to lotions to garden sculptures to paintings to handmade stuffed animals.



A few of you have been lucky enough to receive gifts from me from Mindful Nest.





I love shopping there they ladies who work there are so nice, and I get a good feeling inside when I know I am helping support someone... one person...not a huge corporation.

No comments:

Post a Comment