Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Candy... when is candy not a splurge?



Candy is awesome in so many ways.  I can't even tell you about how great candy is.
And I am sure I dont have too... we all love it...and hate it.  We all grew up on it... we all have our favorites...but do you remember your favorites from when you were a kid?  I do too... buttons.... the wax soda bottles with the liquid in it, those packs of sugar...with the sugar stick?  Remember?
Maybe not.....
but Rocket Fizz does...
and
Rocket Fizz.... ROCKS!!!!!
It's a small candy chain...that has classics, and new candies, as well as its a soda shop, they have tons and tons of bottled sodas.  The last time I was there I had a chai soda!!!!  It was super yummy.

So... check out Rocket Fizz... its a great place for stocking stuffers and to spend an hour...they have a patio on the back so you can enjoy your soda and candy there if you like...

Did I mention they have all kinds of Salt Water Taffy flavors???
they do.


So... Rocket Fizz is a splurge...cause its pretty affordable...but if you buy a bunch it starts to add up... but its worth it!!!!

Check it out there are locations popping up all over the city, the one I go to is in Burbank, but check out their website for the location near you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment