Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Year...New me...okay not really

I am still the same dorky pretends she the bom diggity girl I have always been.

Okay...
so I am working a lot....a lot!!!
which is good and bad, do you know how hard it is to relearn to get up in the mornings...
I mean once you get used to sleeping in... its hard....

So I am going to slowly get my posts going....

and in honor of that....
Someone buy me these....

FLYING SQUIRREL PAJAMAS!!!!!!

I mean how cute is this....
the tail might bother me when I sleep but its worth it.....SO Fing CUTE!!!!!
Cushzilla is an awesome sight... Ill take one of each please

the Monster pajamas are super cute too...

see it would be so worth it...cause they would pull double duty....
Sleeping and Halloween party.....
hello.




No comments:

Post a Comment