Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bodega

YUM!!! YUM!!!! YUM!!!!

So last night after work I met my dear friend Nikki, who I had not seen in soooo long for an after dinner drink.

We met at Bodega, Hollywood.



Its the third location, and the newest.  The other locations are Santa Monica and Pasadena.
So pretty much if you live in or near Los Angeles Proper...you are not too far from a Bodega location.

Okay...so we randomly picked last night... Wednesday night.  But I may never go another night...
They have a great happy hour till 7pm...didnt make it for that...but then each night is a special.  The special on Wednesdays is, every bottle of wine is $20...WhaT??? thats crazy you say... it is I know.

Let me proof it even more...
a glass of wine at Bodega is either $8, $9 or $10....so
lets do the math... 2 glasses of wine is at least $16.... so... for a whole bottle $20 is a ridiculous amount!!!!
RIDICULOUS!!!!!


Also... I was starving and ate probably one of the best grilled cheeses I have ever had the pleasure of eating..... so good... Brie Cheese, apples, panini bread!!!!!!!


So I guess basically what I am saying is...
Who wants to meet me next Wednesday at Bodega?


No comments:

Post a Comment