Monday, September 20, 2010

Xiomara makes a darn good Mojito.


So... I have been keeping tabs of my stats lately...and my most popular entries are about alcohol...so this week I am dedicating all my posts to alcohol...and the many places I love to get it in this city.

Lets start with... the Mojito...



So... I love me a good Mojito.  That is a true statement.

Bring me a Mojito and I am a happy gal.
Now... Los Angeles has some great Mojitos... I should know.

But.. recently... well a few months back a Co-Worker of mine took me to Xiomara's.

This place has A-Mazing Mojitos.  They have a sugar cane machine...now I am not sure about the proper name for it...but it works the way a juicer does... they throw in fresh Sugar Cane ( I know right... real sugar cane?) and it comes out in liquid form...

This is what makes Xiomaras Mojitos stand apart.

They also have a great menu... they are a Cuban restaurant, but they have a lovely bar, and a great upstairs for all you rowdy kids.

I had the pleasure of grabbing a Mojito here the other night with some friends, and they all agreed...they were pretty darn good.

If you are in the mood for a super fresh and tasty Mojito...give Xiomara a try.

Check their website for hours and menus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment