Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Last Cemetery screening of the summer!!!!! Oh No.


And I didn't attend one screening this Summer.
Shame on me... well at least the hubby made it to one. I've been a busy Little Miss.... been working...and working on getting work.

Anyways, this coming Saturday is the last Screening at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery.... and its is a doozy. They will be screening Night of the Living Dead. Yep, a horror flick... not for everyone... but should be a lot of fun to watch in such a large group of people, in such a place!!!!

Its always a good time... gotta go early cause these screenings are popular... and I have no doubt this one will be as well... oh and when I say early... I mean at least 2 hours...
sucks I know...
but the good thing... you can bring in blankets, low to the ground chairs, food, beverage, and yes that includes alcohol. So, you can eat while you wait and chat and stuff... meet some new friends as they wait in line...in front and behind you.


Oh yeah, one suggestion... it gets cold laying on the grass at night...so bring layers!!!

Gates open at 6:30pm
Move is at 8pm
Tickets by donation (Suggested $10)

Check out their website for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment