Friday, September 17, 2010

Strut your Mutt!!!

How cute is that???? I mean come on!!!!!
Strut your Mutt!!!!!

So adorable... I wanna go and I don't even have a dog.


Sunday morning in Santa Monica the Best Friends Animal Society is putting on a walk to help end animal homelessness in Los Angeles.
The walk is only a mile, and is leisurely.  This is not a race... I mean it could be... but the point of this is to raise money, bring out your doggies in their doggy best and have some fun.

The walk starts and ends in the parking lot next to the Santa Monica Pier... and after the walk there are gonna be all kinds of booths for both humans and their dogs.  I hear there will be massage, doggie yoga, music, food and all kind of giveaways.

This is an early bird activity... the walk is at 830am... registration begins at 630am that morning and is $35... and you get a Strutt your Mutt T shirt!!! Score!!!!

There are a ton more details on their site!!!! Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment