Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Long Beach Street Food Festival!!!

OH MY!!!!!
I cannot wait... its like Christmas in early October!!!!!

So... I missed out on the LA Street Food Festival... and it nearly crushed me... my dear food trucks were there... and I have been dieing... okay so my blog is telling me this is spelled wrong.. but it won't give me other optins... dying? dyeing? di-ing?  whatev's.... I have been dieing to try The Grilled Cheese Truck... I mean COME ON!!!!!!
How awesome does that sound... who doesn't like a grilled cheese... I even like it with cheap bread and fake super processed cheese.... imagine how it would taste with quality ingredients?



Okay... so back to the post at hand....
The LB Street Food Fest!!!!
Yippee!!!!
Cannot wait... gonna go... wish it was today cause I would be there!!!!

Okay so here is the deal....
25+ food trucks including:









The Grilled Cheese Truck
Nom Nom Truck (super excited loved them on The Great Food Truck Race)
Crepes Bonaparte
India Jones
CoolHaus (amazing, we ha them come by set on a show I worked on)
Munchie Machine
Greasy Wiener( I am excited about this one cause I am a child...and think its name is funny)
Fresh Fries LA
Ahn Joo (had this before, FABULOUS!!!!!! and the nicest people)
Knock Out Taco
Slice Truck

there are so many more trucks!!! These are just a few of them.



Okay... so when is this and whats the info about it?

Okay so  here is a link to the website.
This day of glorious food on wheels is Saturday Oct. 9th.
10:30am-5:30pm
At Rainbow Lagoon Park in Long Beach
If you buy your tix ahead of time its $6, or if you wait... $8 at the gate.

I have a wedding to go this day... but you know what I am so committed to food trucks... that I am going to get up early... drive down to the LBC...and get something greasy and then go home and get all perty and have a great day.... that is how I roll.

I know you are saying...this girl knows how to party.  I do.



Alright...so go to this... check out the site for all the info on the food trucks...cause your fav. food truck is probably gonna be at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment