Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oktoberfest!!!!

Alright,

So every year I say... I am going to to go Oktoberfest, and every year I am like...damn its November... I didnt go to Oktoberfest.

This year I will GO!!!!  I have a few more weekends to get my butt down there!!!!!

The cute little area of Torrance known as The Alpine Village.

Anyways,  Here is the schedule which run thru October 23rd:
Fridays- 6pm-1am
Saturdays- 6pm-1pm
Sundays- 1pm-6pm

Fridays and Saturdays are a bit louder and geared towards adults, while Sundays are geared a bit more for families.

Besides Beer, there is a ton of food and entertainment.
But most of all... there is BEER.

Tickets are available online for $10.
Not a bad price.

So go and celebrate!!!!!! From all the friends I know who go I know this is a good time!!!!
And I love that Sundays are geared for the little ones.. .the future beer drinkers of America  haha!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment