Thursday, October 28, 2010

So... I am still sick

I am beginning to think I have the plague.
I am gross....
I can't even function.

My poor hubby.... I left work early yesterday and he had to take care of me for most the afternoon into the night.... poor him.

So... here is the deal, I am not going to worry about my lack of posts this week... well... cause they are not gonna happen.

I just cant.

So there.

Its not like anybody is reading this anyway....


So... Happy Halloween...I think this year I am the DD.....cause even if by some miracle I do feel well enough to go to a party.... I am not drinking... I Cannot imagine bringing being drunk into this mix of sniffles, mucus, inhaler, Orang juice, Zicam, plugged ears, piles of kleenex...and everything else I got going on.


And because I can....
here is a funny picture of dogs trick or treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment