Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sick

So... I am sick.
I hate being sick.
And I am at work.
I really hate being sick at work.
I just want to lie around under 5 blankets with some crazy holiday socks on... cause thats all I can find that matches lately... yesterday I was sporting green and white candycane socks... the day before... purple socks with spiders on them....

So.. I just want to lie around under 5 blankets with socks on and watch a cheesy movie, with some soup.
Cause right now... my head is feeling heavy, my nose goes from stuffy to running... stuffy to running... stuffy to running.
I am attempting to drown my illness out...
I think I have peed 10 times today... the hubby says I have to be careful not to get liquid poisoning... or whatever it is... where you drink to much you drown....
I am not worried.. cause I seem to be peeing constantly so I think I am good.


Anyways... Im sick and at work... and it sucks.
Happy Winter has finally arrived to you too.
Oh.. and

 ps- the hubby is taking really good care of me, spoiling me even... but he is the one who got me sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment