Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Backwoods Maze




Hey So last year I posted about the Backwoods Maze.... and I had not yet gone when I posted.  I went last year.. .and it IS CREEPY!!!!!!!
If you love to be scared and you love the Halloween mazes... THEN YOU WILL LOVE THIS ONE!!!!

It is still free, and still in Burbank in someones backyard.... but it is awesome.
It is very cramped quarters so its single file... so you will be in a small group and you will scared by a monster.....

This year I found a link to to it with videos and photos and info.
These people are serious about their maze... they put it together in September... that is how much time they put into it.

GO!!! get yourself scared...oh.. but personally I dont think its for the kiddies... They WILL have nightmares.


Here is the address:
1912 N. Pepper St.
Burbank, CA 91505

Check out their website for times and other information.

Oh and P.S- do not be fooled... I put up the tamest picture I could find... this thing is scary and gross!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment