Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mid Week Reminder

Hey all...

So just a friendly Wednesday Reminder....
that Saturday will be the Silverlake Art and Craft fair.
They will have some food trucks and some local handmade goodies.







Please go support your locals.   You can find some great stuff here, the hubby and I go and are always amazed at the deals we find.

We always find some records we were only too happy to scoop up.
I have found some great used books, last time I went I bought an adorable pillow shaped like an owl.
My friend and I bought a pretty swanky baby blanket for a friends baby boy.  It was pretty badass.. it had griffins on it...and was made of satin. 

A dear friend of mine has been known to go and sell her vintage salt and pepper shakers... they are rockin... you really start to find yourself going...  I could use 3 more sets of salt and pepper shakers... and trust me you find ways to justify.  I mean who doesnt want salt and pepper shakers that looks like: clogs, mushrooms, a coat rack where the hats are the shakers, and beer steins. 


So please think about buying something from someone local...

No comments:

Post a Comment