Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wine, Jazz & Moonlight


Tuesday evenings beginning June 2nd, Hollywood and Highland hosts their 6th annual Wine, Jazz and Moonlight Series.

I've never been, but I plan on attending several of these this summer.
Attending the evening is free.
It is hosted in the Central Courtyard of the Hollywood and Highland complex, from 7pm-9pm.
For a $10 donation you get two glasses of wine and cheese and crackers. You can also dine at one of the many restaurants
in the Hollywood and Highland complex, I mean what's classier then Wine, Jazz and a soft pretzel dipped in cheese? I'm being sarcastic.... but I love me a soft pretzel.

But really, the $10 goes to Project Angel Food. It's a good cause, the organization's mission is to nourish the mind and body of men, women and children affected by HIV/AIDS, Cancer and other diseases.
Even I would skip the pretzel and go for the wine and cheese. Check out the Project Angel Food website they have many other things going on, auctions, comedy nights at the Improv (great comedy club if you have never been, one of the best in the city), ways to volunteer or donate money or time.

The website Wine, Jazz and Moonlight Series, does not have it's line up yet, but you can bet with a cosponser like KJAZZ 88.1, its gonna be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment