Monday, May 4, 2009

Funny Funny Website.

A good friend of mine, has a lot of free time at work. He kills that time by finding funny sites.

He sent the link to me a while ago, and I have been checking it regularly since.

It kills me.

Texts From Last Night, check it out.
I think the title of the site is pretty self explanatory, but to make this entry longer I will explain!

Basically, people can anonymously send in to the site, the texts they either sent or recieved, just include your area code.
There are some pretty funny texts on here. Taken out of context texts are pretty funny.


a couple examples:

(206) I am dying of drunk and no thats not a typo.

(516) If you text me again I will gut all your stuffed animals.

(916) I think I just saw a monkey walking a drunk guy.

(513) Dude someone changed all the contacts in my phone to I like eggs.

(631) Skipping work because i'm still too drunk from last night still. got home
at midnight and passed out in front of my door for 2 hours bc i couldn't find my key
(631) had to call my roomate to let us in. Passed out in my dress and found
the key on my hair tie-in my hair- just now.

So... they can get pretty funny, some are a bit dirty. Def an 18 an older kinda site. But its good times.

It makes ME laugh out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment