Friday, May 22, 2009

Valley Greek Festival!!!! Memorial Day Weekend




What are you doing this weekend? You're staying in town cause traveling on a holiday weekend is expensive? Yep... me too!!!!
I wanna go to a BBQ, spend some time outside, and I def want to go to The Valley Greek Festival.

It sounds yummy!!!! I LOVE GREEK FOOD!!!!!! Hummus, pita, olives, chicken on sticks, baklava, spanakopita and...gyros!!! Bring it!!!




The Valley Greek Festival has all this and more, and a huge bonus, its FREE... the food is going to cost you, but to get in is FREE!!!!!
How awesome is that?

Plus there is more..
There will be Greek music playing all day. There will be dancers, church tours, cooking demonstrations and prizes.

So, why not go. Its at the St. Nicholas church in Northridge. Go, have lunch, learn something about another culture, unless you are Greek and then go and have fun with your peeps.

Man... just talking about this makes me really want a baklava.... I think I might go find me some.

HAVE A GREAT MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment