Saturday, May 16, 2009

Its My Anniversary!!!




May 17 2008...
Its an important date to me and the hubby.

We got married that date, in Burbank, with a ton of friends and family.
I loved my wedding... and since I am still a newlywed.... I am going to make this weeks posts Wedding centric... to share with you some of the awesome things we experienced in getting our wedding put together!!!!

But for this post, I will share some pics with you!!!! These pics are some that were taken in the photobooth we rented. Do this for a party... if you ever have the chance, it was super popular at the wedding... Everyone let loose in there!!! It was amazing.

You may be sick of seeing and hearing about the wedding... but come on... Its my blog... and I will do what I want!!!!!


So... until later.... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to me!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment