Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today is Top Gun Day.


Its simple really...sort of like Talk like a Pirate Day!!!

Here are ways to participate:
1. Make your Facebook or Myspace picture something Top Gun related

2. Quote the movie as many times as possible

3. Download the Top Gun game if you have an iPhone or iTouch

Here is the website from the creators of Top Gun Day.

The guys behind today are also on Facebook, and Twitter so you can keep up with all of their shenanigans.

Oh, and I like Val much better then Tom... so you get his hottie black and white still.


Heres Top Gun on Ice...
Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I have to go with Anthony Edwards as my favorite...I think its because I tend to go goofy versus hottie. Although Val is pretty hot. Man, now I want to watch Top Gun. Luckily, I have it on dvd so I think I'll watch it tonight :)

    ReplyDelete