Thursday, October 22, 2009

Halloween is just around the corner....need stuff to do?


Hey ghouls and ghosts...
I know... LAME!!!!
but I had to...
I HAD TO.


So, Halloween is a nearing, and we all want to have stuff to do.
For me its the kick off party for the season, so it has to be exciting.
So, I thought I would list a few ideas here leading up to the BIG DAY!!!!!

One way to get out and celebrate is:

THRILL THE WORLD DAY
Now you ask what is Thrill the World Day... and I say...
OH YOU KNOW, only the greatest day of days (besides Thanksgiving and Christmas.)


Okay... I'll tell you...
This Saturday the 24th at 5:30pm Pacific time... people around the world will all be doing the Thriller Dance!!!!!!!!

So head downtown and get your undead groove on, and rock to the king of pop.
Oh... MJ must be so happy... who knows maybe he'll actually stop by?

Heres a link with info on what and where, oh and links to places that might be able to learn you the dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment