Friday, October 23, 2009

Backwoods Maze!!!!!

Holla!!!!
Something wicked this way comes to Burbank!!!!

Apparently this things is getting rave reviews...and its in somebodies backyard!!!!!

Its a haunted maze, I mean how scary can they be?
You tell me...I'm a chicken and am easily scared... but the hubby likes scary so... scary it is...
Im posting this before I go, but I will be going this coming weekend, since its like a 5 minute drive from my amazing digs in Noho, and its FREE!!!!
The price is right, and I get an excuse to cuddle up to the hubby.

Okay.. back to the maze...
Okay so its in Burbank,
heres the addy:
1912 N. Pepper St.
Burbank, CA 91505

Its on: October 23rd, 24th, 25th, 29th, 30th and the 31st till 10pm, 11pm on Halloween

Not sure if its good for the kiddies or not, so I would say better safe then sorry...bye kids.

Anyways go with a group... or by yourself if you are brave as they let you go in with just your peeps to keep you guessing.

As its a mom and pops kinda thing I dont have a link...
but just trust me... its there... and I promise to do a follow up about it...
if you are lucky maybe the hubby will sneak our video Flip camera in and will get some gross footage of me shrieking....

No comments:

Post a Comment