Wednesday, June 3, 2009

LA Wine Fest!!!!


Okay,

So I imagine by this point most if not all of my faithful readers, think I am an alcoholic. I post a lot about bars and drinking... I know it. But, I am not, I enjoy drinking... its fun, and a great way to be social. Wine tasting is super fun with a group, or can be a romantic weekend for two... plus wine can really have a great effect on your food!!!! Its amazing how the right food with the right wine can be a great combination.

That being said...
LA Wine Fest is this weekend.
and it sounds spectacular.

There will be A LOT of WINE!!!!! from hundreds of wineries. Reds, Whites, Pinks, Champagne and other liquor as well!
There will also be pairings... chocolate... cheese...
and FOOD!!!!!

Tickets are a bit pricey... but it includes your tastings
One day is $55, or $100 for two people.
So, if you go with a friend you can save $10!!!!!!

The event will be this weekend, at Raleigh Studios in Hollywood.
Check out their website for more info, and to buy tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment