Thursday, June 17, 2010

Royal/T




Royal/ T
I want to go there. Now.

This space looks A Mazing!!!!
it is rather new to LA, actually Culver City.
Royal/T is a cafe/shop/ and art Space all rolled into one.

Okay, So Royal/T is modeled after some cafes in Japan, there is one called The Maid Cafe (Meido Kissa). At this cafe the wait staff (women) wear maid uniforms. Okay a bit pervy I know. That is so not why I want to go. I want to go for the experience. Royal/T has exhibitions in it, as well as artwork from the owners collection, all the art is very contemporary, very japanese focused.

The food in the cafe is japanese, with items such as Vegetable Gyoza, Tuna Tataki, Grilled Miso Chicken and Green Tea Soba Noodles.

But....
they also have High Tea!!!!!!
FUN!!!!! it comes with desserts and pastereis on a 3 tiered tray... I mean come on......
they bring you your own 3 TIERED TRAY!!!!!! I am a nerd I know... but that is soooo cute.
can you imagine a super cute maid bringing you a pot of tea and a 3 tiered tray with dessert on it? Not to mention you are surrounded by great art and fun things to buy.

Royal/ T,
Where have you been all my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment